Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner Program
This program re-energize your career and create new opportunities for professional advancement. With our proven approach to learning, you can pass the PMI-ACP® Exam the first time, guaranteed!
The details are:
- Agile project communications
- Agile Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Estimation
- Agile analysis and design
- Agile Product Quality
- Soft skills negotiation
- Agile Value-based prioritization
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Value Stream Analysis
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Professional Responsibility
With IITA's proven approach to learning, passing the PMI-ACP® Exam the first time is what makes us popular!
- PMI-ACP®-Certified instructors are trained in the latest Accelerated Learning techniques.
- PMI-ACP®-Certified Academic Advisers assist in completing the application to the Project Management Institute, thereby expediting the approval for our participants to seat for the PMI-ACP® exam. Built around Accelerated Learning techniques and carefully designed learning materials, this intense, focused training delivers a passing PMI-ACP® Exam score on the very first try.
- Opens Doors to New Clients
- Better remuneration for project manager, earning +$100k
- Greater Flexibility in choosing jobs or consultancies
- Offers International Recognition
- Better efficiency in delivering services
- Improved/increased/enhanced customer satisfaction
- Greater standing and competitive edge
- Opportunities to expand your services
- Improved growth and development within your organization
- Increased risk management
- Individuals who plan to work or are working in project based organizations
- Individuals interested in earning PMI ACP®
PMI-ACP Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the PMI- ACP certification, you must meet the following educational and professional experience requirements.
|Training in Agile
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)||*2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams||1,500 hours (8 months)||21 contact hours Hours must have
been earned in agile practices
|This experience must have been earned in the last 5 years||working on project teams using agile methodologies This experience must have been earned in the last 3 years These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience.|